100 ways to spell relief was the topic last week and the answers were really great. In all honesty, Spanky didn't think we'd get 100, only because all she could come up with when she tried to send one in was; "C.A.T. B.U.T.T.E.R.E.D. T.O.A.S.T" ||
HOW DO YOU SPELL "RELIEF?"|
Ow!'s 100 ways to spell relief
1. A.S.S.A.U.L.T. R.I.F.L.E.
2. N.O.T. G.U.I.L.T.Y.
3. $5 down by the docks.
-Happy Slappy hero pup (or scott will do fine)-
-A painter of frescoes-
6. With letters, Einstein!
7. The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind...
-Some old geezer who changed the world once-
11. Usually with the I and the E switched around.
12. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me, R-E-S-P-E-C-T...ooh yeah, ooh ooh yeah...sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me.. Oh, that's respect - sorry. I spll releif wuth a spllchicker of curse, why do you arsk?
13. Sitting on a bitch in Mexico.
14. Divorce and 17 naked men around my age and built like Fabio.
-Mr. Fizzles- -yah, right! portnoy, how's that?-
17. R-E-P-E-A-T-E-D O-R-G-A-S-M-S, followed by C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E.
18. Seeing the smoke waft gently from the barrel of my AK-47 and hearing the soothing screams of agony from my co-workers as I'm pumping pumping PUMPING lead into their writhing bodies and AAHHH AAAHHH MAKE IT STOP the VOICES AAAAHHHH warm happy muzzle flash. Or maybe I spell relief R-E-L um, lessee, i before e except after c, okay R-E-L-I-E-F. Is that OK?
19. FEILER, but I am dyslexic.
21. Poorly after the fifth Guinness.
22. I. Q.U.I.T.
24. Okay guys, this is kinda silly. I'll have you know that I was a basket case before you started answering my questions, and now that I am happy and complete knowing there is a resource for my angst, you want me to spell relief. Well, this is what keeps running through my mind - C-L-O-C-K T-O-W-E-R.
-And have some snarly federal dudes start a file on me? I don't think so.-
25. With a big yellow crayon.
26. K.I.L.L. M.E.
-Jason "WhiteFireDragon" McLain-
-Vanessa- -ice09- -Kevin C.- -Jimmy Rae- -Dee- -margaret- -Krista-
28. Weeeeeeeeeeeeleaf (cause we ran out of toilet paper out here in the forest)
-jason norton- -Jamie Marie- -Tessa Carnivore- -Charlene- -Suomynona- -Scorpio- -Matthew Relph- -Wynter and Sam-
-Captain Pyro- -Smelly Cheese Johnson- -ME- -BreastBeast- -NORGE- -brenda- -ChloePeebs@aol.com- -bumpety-
32. Very carefully
33. r-r-r-r-r what? um, I'll have to check it up in the dictionary. *flips through pages* Excuse me, Sparky, Spanky, I need to know how to spell it to look it up. So, how *do* you spell relief?
~MWUAHAHHAA, the Spam Girl~
-Jaydee (hookt on fonix reejunul co-ordunator)-
35. Leaving work at the end of the day and heading to the nearest bar.
36. An untraceable link from my dead boss to me.
-Lush, and I am not a Marie, i mean...-
-Vexx, The Really Cranky Dragon-
-a gaseous anomoly near Uranus-
44. g-r-a-d-u-a-t-i-o-n (in 24 days!!!)
-Jimmy Rae- -Laura-
47. Turn your head and cough
48. 6 pac (and 2 aspirins in the morning)
49. A gun, and A clear shot at who ever's tickin' me off! ( this works, trust me!)
51. A good pee after a 20 oz. coffee.
52. Don't know, but it sure as hell ain't S-P-I-C-E.
54. Pepto Bismol
55. Wow. This is just too much pressure. We're supposed to be asking you the questions, remember? We're not being paid to be funny. Oh wait - you're not being paid either, are you? Anyway - if I was good at answering questions I have my own hip web site. (gee - that sounded a little hateful, didn't it? I didn't mean it that way, I'm just trying to get used to your new format.)
-Wicked Wench of the West-
58. D.I.E.T. C.O.K.E.
59. With a big check.
60. Metamucil, Ex-Lax, Prozac, and a day on the john
62. Sticking your dick up a waterspout outside a church.
-Matt "The Senior" Hare-
64. CUERVO 1800 AND A PETER SELLERS MOVIE "DOES YA DEG BITE?"
65. 10 to 20 in prison is the after effects of my kind of relief.
66. Using a flush toilet after camping in the desert for two months.
67. C-l-i-c-h-e... don't forget the accent!
-Me, Secretly Ruler of the Universe-
70. How do you spell JUST LIKE THAT?
72. Whipping out my Ak47 and take out my co-workers at the post office. Oh, wait I don't work there. I'll just go do it anyways.
-Disgruntled Mail Receiver-
73. uhhh.. well, Relief.
-Dominius "Just Doesn't Get It" Mookpiloh-
77. Well, relief; but I think you want more so: a large, happy, rectum-vibrating, effluent empty, but self satisfying flatulence-full human gas explosion. yes, it may hurt the nostrils of those close by, but that is one of the essentials of being human, or something.
78. Scotch, It's not just for breakfast anymore!
79. It's not a spell, it's a curse.
80. T-O-I-L-E-T D-U-C-K
84. Quittin' time.
85. How do you spell "It was late and I was out of ideas"?
-Shedding all over yr couch...-
87. Ben Gay
-Mike- -E WEBBER-
-Bill Gates (YOU FOOLS!!!)-
89. Plop, plop, whiz, whiz, oh what a relief it is!
-@@@the wonderful Tatum@@@-
91. Mylanta. Preferably chewable.
-Rachael - -Dori-
-Randy the JOAT-
95. Brain Fart!!!!!!!
96. You just spelled it yourself (loudly)... is this some kind of joke?
-Oh I get it! It's a joke! ...right??-
98. With a good tv show.
100. r-e-s-p-e-c-t. I know it's not relief...but it's just a catchy tune!!